Founded in 2010, Tax Experts was launched to provide personal and corporate taxpayers with individualized and custom-tailored tax solutions designed to maximize their refunds. We employ a multi-point deep user discovery to uncover all tax-incentives that may be otherwise overlooked by other brick and mortar / online tax preparation services.
Tax Experts has over one decade of tax expertise as well as over 10 years of tax management and ownership. Our backend experience translates into a flawless and easy tax-filing experience for our customers.
Ranging from in-store tax preparation solutions to drop-off services, the Tax Experts is your reliable partner in income tax returns and preparation for individuals, home-based entrepreneurs, small to medium enterprise owners, and so on. The secret to our success lies in the top-notch quality of our carefully selected staff and professional tax preparers. Every member on our team of experts is fully trained and holds all of the necessary licenses, PTIN certifications, and so forth. The Tax Experts is your optimal solution for all your tax worries because we consistently deliver on to our promise of guaranteed, 100% customer satisfaction.
About the Role:
Have a passion for managing and growing dynamic teams? We need you!
We are looking for an experienced store manager that is great with not only managing and building team relationships but also growing stores independently and creating new ways to bring in customers.
Tax experience is preferred.
Our mission is to help our customers make tax-time easier than ever and do this at scale!
A driven retail manager with exceptional leadership skills and the ability to manage stores effectively. Energized by the opportunity to solve problems, and lead teams to do the same?
Interested in investing your time working for six months of the year, leaving you free for the remainder of the year to pursue other interests?
If so, then we are interested in having you on our team!
• Managing store operations
◦ Reaching store sales goals.
◦ Assist with marketing to obtain new customers for your store.
◦ Managing and restoring inventory (office materials, promotional products, etc)
◦ Keeping all store items operable and running
◦ Assist with hiring new employees.
◦ Completing quality controls of each tax file and making sure that each form is 100% complete prior to releasing customer checks.
◦ Managing and reviewing all employee timesheets/hours to make sure payroll
◦ Making sure all incoming traffic is logged on the Marketing Traffic form.
◦ Making sure the store opens on time (clean) and close on time (clean).
◦ Scheduling all employees to ensure that the store is always well-staffed.
◦ Completing employee performance reviews every other year.
• Managing tax professionals
◦ Resolve conflicts between customers and tax preparers.
◦ Making sure each employed tax preparer has a PTIN number.
◦ Assist tax preparers with customer tax returns.
• A high school diploma or greater.
• 3 years in a current role at Tax Experts
• A minimum of 3 years of tax experience.
• Experience managing store operations.
• Experience managing tax professionals.
• Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently.
• A commitment to being dependable by meeting deadlines consistently and executing store operating procedures flawlessly.
• Must have a flexible schedule during tax season to be able to respond to store emergencies and provide assistance when needed.
• A minimum of 250 customer referrals.
• The ability to train online and during the tax off-season.
• Competitive Salary: Starting at $30,000 based on experience.
• Incentive Bonus: Bonuses based on your individual store’s performance and metrics.
.This can be a busy but fulfilling role. However, this position only requires 6 months of commitment at a time, freeing you to pursue other hobbies/interests the rest of the year!
If this is something you are interested in. We’d love to hear from you just apply below!
Don’t worry, training on the above tasks will be completed prior to your start date so that you get the hang of how everything should flow!